Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Great Firewall of China

So it does indeed look like Blogspot has an especially spotty  reliability in China right now so this blog may not be accessed at all.

So I waded through the excess of confusing characters and fonts on a bunch of Chinese blog sites, eliminated those that asked for my password or made me verify that I was a human with Chinese characters (really not fun), and finally created my very own Chinese blog!


Other than it's refusal to show capital letters on the home page it's pretty perfect and I'm 90% sure it's not going to be blocked!  So if I'm not posting here, you'll know the CCP is still blocking Blogger and I'll be over at East China Money.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain- in a retrospective sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, for your other blog, how do we comment? I don't know which character to click. Will it even let me comment?

    ReplyDelete